Highlighted

Photoshop crashes anytime I adjust a brush

Community Beginner ,
Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm completely up to date on any updates unless one came out late today.  Anyway, for years and years I've always used some grudge type brushes with the eraser tool with no problems.  No anytime I resize or rotate them it just crashes.  No errors, no dialog to send to adobe to alert you to the problem.  It doesn't even say the program crashed.  It just disappears.  I can't get anything done and keep having to go to my personal mac that has an older version still.  Please help.  I really need to be able to do this.

Topics

Crash or freeze, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop crashes anytime I adjust a brush

Community Beginner ,
Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm completely up to date on any updates unless one came out late today.  Anyway, for years and years I've always used some grudge type brushes with the eraser tool with no problems.  No anytime I resize or rotate them it just crashes.  No errors, no dialog to send to adobe to alert you to the problem.  It doesn't even say the program crashed.  It just disappears.  I can't get anything done and keep having to go to my personal mac that has an older version still.  Please help.  I really need to be able to do this.

Topics

Crash or freeze, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 07, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried Legacy compositing and it did nothing fyi.  please help

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 07, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone please help?  I've re-installed, clear preferences and switched to Legacy.  Nothing helps.  Doesn't matter which brush I use but it especially hates Kyle's brushes for some reason.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 08, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The amount of support I've received on here has been overwhelming.  So glad I pay you every month for a program that's usually to me.  I should be able to rotate a brush without lossing everything!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 13, 2020 1
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just started having that problem today, when using some custom brushes I'd just

designed. Almost any time I adjust spacing or rotation on these new brushes, Photoshop crashes. Very frustrating as I was finally getting some effects with the new brushes that I've been trying to figure out for weeks.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 21, 2020 0