• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop crashes everytime i want to edit a refine mask

Community Beginner ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello everyone! I have a problem. Photoshop crashes everytime i want to edit  a refine mask with radius or smart radius. I cannot use brush to clean the edges of the subject. I m using PS CC 19.1.7

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell us more about your operating system and version, the free disk space, computer memory and GPU. Please use EXACT version numbers. "Latest version" does not tell us that you really have the latest version and will no more be true at the next version level.

Please check also the scratch disk assignment.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

”Please use EXACT version numbers”  where i find this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help→System Info! For the moment, there is no need to post the full system info. The first lines are enough.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, most of the info can be found on help/Info in Photoshop. You can maybe cut at the plugins list.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I switched to Photoshop 2021. I had 4 Photoshops installed in PC and I dk why... . In PS 2021 I had that zoom issue because of Graphic Proccessor bug, but I had read in forum and I made a downgrade to 22.3 version and now all are good. Thanks a lot for your time!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines