• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop crashes or freezes my iMAC...every day

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop is getting worse by the update. The simplest thing, on the smallest file, and it either quits, or freezes my entire iMac,. My machine has 52 GB of Ram and is brand new with latest Big Sur OS, and I'm running the latest Photoshop version.

This time I drew with a pencil brush a simple line, then tried to Undo, the darn app quit on me!

Every day, WITHOUT EXCEPTION, I have an issue with Photoshop where I have to restart Photoshop, if I'm lucky, or force restart my entire computer.

Just now, I tried to delete my Settings by pressing Option+Command+Shift, and it immediately asked me if I wanted to delete it... and it froze! I keep clicking the "Yes" button but the dialog never goes away. So now I have to force quit Photoshop and restart my computer. AGAIN.

Adobe, seriously, get your act together!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Guide ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can probably fix that by rolling PS back to the last version that was working properly for you.

In the Adobe Creative Cloud app, on the line for PS, click on the three dots at the right edge. From there choose "other versions" and select the one that was previously working properly.

Ken Seals - Nikon Z 9, Z 8, 14mm-800mm. Computer Win 11 Pro, I7-8700K, 64GB, RTX3070TI. Travel machine: 2021 MacBook Pro M1 MAX 64GB. All Adobe apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines