Highlighted

Photoshop crashes so often

Community Beginner ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have had a lot of problems, bugs and crashes with photoshop in the last 3 weeks. I don't know what could be the reason. I am drawing and constantly crashes and I loose a lot of progress. I had to bought clip studio paint. Because it's impossible to work in that way.

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Topics

Crash or freeze, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop crashes so often

Community Beginner ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have had a lot of problems, bugs and crashes with photoshop in the last 3 weeks. I don't know what could be the reason. I am drawing and constantly crashes and I loose a lot of progress. I had to bought clip studio paint. Because it's impossible to work in that way.

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Topics

Crash or freeze, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about Photoshop crashing. Could you please try deselecting "Use Graphics Processor" located in Photoshop's Preferences > Performance, then relaunch Photoshop and let us know if it helps?

Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you Post any system Crash reports produced when Photoshop stopped working?

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Somebody on Facebook helped me. I installed the oldest version and now is
working pretty well. Thanks anyway

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines