Highlighted

Photoshop crashes when clicking print preferences

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated to Photoshop 2020 and everything I send from it to the printer is now printing black and white. When I click on "print preferences" to see if there is somethign wrong in those settings, Photoshop crashes. I have the latest version of Windows.

It says function address 0x00007FFB996A799 caused a protection fault

The error code 0xe06d7363

The application property sheet pages  may not function properly.

I have also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers for my printer. No luck.

I have scoured the interenet looking for a solution but with no luck. Please help. This is so frustrating.

Topics

Crash or freeze, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop crashes when clicking print preferences

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated to Photoshop 2020 and everything I send from it to the printer is now printing black and white. When I click on "print preferences" to see if there is somethign wrong in those settings, Photoshop crashes. I have the latest version of Windows.

It says function address 0x00007FFB996A799 caused a protection fault

The error code 0xe06d7363

The application property sheet pages  may not function properly.

I have also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers for my printer. No luck.

I have scoured the interenet looking for a solution but with no luck. Please help. This is so frustrating.

Topics

Crash or freeze, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?