Photoshop Crashes while using Camera Raw

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

macOS Mojave Version 10.14.6

Photoshop 2021 Relese 22.0.1

Camera Raw Version 13.0.2.644

While making adjustments in Camera Raw I attempt to use the keyboard shortcut CMD +/- to zoom in/out of the image. When I press the CMD key Camera Raw and Photoshop both crash causing a loss of all previous edits in both Photoshop and Camera Raw.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop Crashes while using Camera Raw

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

macOS Mojave Version 10.14.6

Photoshop 2021 Relese 22.0.1

Camera Raw Version 13.0.2.644

While making adjustments in Camera Raw I attempt to use the keyboard shortcut CMD +/- to zoom in/out of the image. When I press the CMD key Camera Raw and Photoshop both crash causing a loss of all previous edits in both Photoshop and Camera Raw.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 28, 2020 0
Peru Bob LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Photoshop forum so that proper help can be offered.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 28, 2020 0