• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop crashes

Community Beginner ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I open an image in photoshop - message 'We could not perform task due to program error ' appears and then photoshop shuts donw - any advice? I am using a PC

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are there any crash reports? Are all system update install and you device drivers up to date?  Use Windows Update and search the maker of graphic Processor web site for the latest device driver four your GPU. 

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No this hasnt helped.  I had my PC checked out by my computer support service and the problem is still occuring.  I am paying nearly £20 a month for a service which isnt working - really disappointing and frustrating as there is nobdoy to ring up and speak to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bonjour,

j'ai le meme soucis depuis que j'ai fait mettre à jour mes appli adobe, impossible de travailler dessus, illustrator fonctionne et celui ci a eu aussi une mise a jour en meme temps. je pense que le problème vient de la nouvelle version photoshop pour ma part V22.3, comment enlever cette version qui est defectueuse je l'ignore??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have been having this problem. I've tried unistalling and reinstalling multiple times and I keep getting the same error. This started after 2 updates ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue only my system is not crashing just totally unusable. Just displaying this message: PS-error.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My name is Bob Yelle. I am having the same problem as karri16B8. Sure would like to be using Photoshop again if I have to pay for it.

Robert Yelle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 02, 2021 Apr 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I uninstalled photoshop version 22.3 and installed version 22.2 and now it works - I just cant up date

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the fact we have to get support for a product we are paying for from other users is disgraceful and appaulling customer care.  Adobe obviously dominate the market and dont care if they lose customers or care about their reputation.  I certainly wont be recommending them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use Adobe site https://feedback.photoshop.com/   Adobe neeed to hear this from more users

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Done. Thanks for the link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Threresa5CB6 You're a life saver! It worked, thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, if Photoshop 22.3 causes failures and Photoshop 22.2 does not, how may
we get a copy of 22.2?--
Sent by Bob Yelle's personal iPhone
Robert Yelle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines