• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Crashing after update

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cannot keep Photoshop open. It crashes immediately and I have uninstalled and reinstalled it. That did not help. Running Catalina but crashing didn't start until I did the Photoshop update. Anyone else???

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, running Big Sur

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, update from Photoshop two days ago, Catalina Update three days ago, Photoshop crashes on every start.

I used my time machine backup and recovered the previous version of P.S. to keep things going for now and turned off the update function on CC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same as bigbobbyd. Photoshop worked after the update (running Catalina). My Mac automatically updated Catalina while I was away. Came back and Photoshop just crashes. Have tried uninstalling and re-installing 22.3.1 and 22.3, going to keep regressing until hopefully one works?!

I NEED to be able to use Photoshop to continue my work. No Photoshop = mad boss = mad clients.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got 22.2 to open!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And after using it for a few hours, I closed it to use Illustrator (because if I have more than 2 Adobe apps open at once InDesign will quit). Just tried to start Photoshop (after quitting Illustrator) and it won't start up again.

I am downloading the update to see if it helps. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, Mac decided to upgrade two nights ago and Photoshop stopped working. No way to open the app. Uninstalled it and reinstalled it twice, deleted preferences in the library, all related application support files. I even tried using the previous version and still doesn't launches.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got the same situation right after the last MacOS update, a couple od days ago. 

Any suggestion?

Tahnk you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Similar problem with the Creatice Cloud App. I can launch it, but I am not able to click anywhere, nothig works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines