• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop crashing every time I try to add a frame

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason, painting on photoshop is fine, but when I add the timeline and try to add a frame, photoshop just crashes. I'm unsure what the issue is to this, but I have a project due soon and I'd like some support. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

yes this can definitely be annoying. I would try restarting Photoshop. And if it persists... I would then restart Photoshop holding down Command + Option + Shift (Shift+Ctrl+Alt (Win)) to remove the preferences which sometimes can get corrupt. And lastly try seeing if there are any new Photoshop updates in the cloud.

Good luck with your project,

cheers,

mark

Consulting | Design | Motion | Training>headTrix, Inc. | Adobe Certified Training & Consulting<br />Consulting | Design | Development | Training

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Mark's (mark@headTrix) suggestions of resetting the preferences and updating Photoshop are both excellent. If these don't work, you could try...

1. Uninstalling and then reinstalling Photoshop.
  2. Installing an earlier version of Photoshop. The Creative Cloud app allows for multiple versions to be simultaneously installed. Doing this could help determine if Photoshop is truly the source of the problem as opposed to another program or your Operating System.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines