• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop crashing on iMac. Even after re-install

Community Beginner ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on an iMac. photoshop is not letting me work it crashes the minute I make new layer, type tool etc. I have uninstalled and reinstalled but nothing. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Photoshop and OS?
How much RAM and spare disk capacity do you have?

Have you tried resetting the Photoshop preferences, which you can do under the General tab in Photoshop preferences?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Derek,

I have a similar issue. Photoshop is not letting me save. Everytime I transform a shape or a layer and try to save the file it doesnt't let me  and a message pops up saying "Could not save because a program error".  It really ahas becomes anoying and very inconvienient as is making me waste a lot of time. Do you know how this can be fix?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everything is updated. I run c4d on it no problem along with ae ill and other Adobe products.  What should I noodle with in preferences?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 08, 2021 Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everything is updated. I run c4d on it no problem along with ae ill and other Adobe products.  What should I noodle with in preferences?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@jasons85964480  You did not answer Derek's questions. It's important to give those answers in order to get a recommedation for a solution.

@Lina Che You have a different issue. Look at this discussion going on about your issue. 

Ken Seals - Nikon Z 9, Z 8, 14mm-800mm. Computer Win 11 Pro, I7-8700K, 64GB, RTX3070TI. Travel machine: 2021 MacBook Pro M1 MAX 64GB. All Adobe apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Derek. I did checked those discussion, but was much better to contact directly tech support from Adobe. They solved my problem in no time. Thanks tho!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be helpful to others if you could describe how your issue was resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I did answer.-

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines