Copy link to clipboard
Since the update of the last version of Photoshop 22.4 =
- Inability to use the software = artwork is GREEN and flashing
- Creative cloud is crashing and continually repair itself
- Inability to revert to the previous version
- Inability to uninstall the software
- Inability to WORK !
Please help me asap
We're sorry about the trouble with Photoshop 22.4. Which macOS version are you working on? Please update Photoshop to version 22.4.1 & let us know if the issue persists.
You can try disabling the option to Use Graphics Processor from Photoshop by going to Preferences, then Performance. Once done, quit & relaunch Photoshop to check if that helps.
Please check if Photoshop has the required permissions by following the steps suggested below:
1. Go to the System Preferences for your Mac, then Security and Privacy, then select the Privacy tab.
2. Then select Accessibility from the list to the left & check if Photoshop is added to the list with a check mark in front of it.
3. If Photoshop is not a part of the list, please add it by unlocking the window first using the lock at the bottom left, then clicking the + icon & navigating to the Applications folder.
4. Also, grant permissions to Photoshop under Full disk access located in the same list as Accessibility.
5. Once done, restart the Mac & check if it helps.
If the issue persists, you can also try to reset the preferences of Photoshop using the steps mentioned here: https://adobe.ly/2Qzc0K3
Please backup your settings prior to resetting the preferences. You can check: https://adobe.ly/2vNz6FG