Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop crashing

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

When I using a wacom tablet (frequency separation, dodge and burn..), the photoshop crashes after a while and i have to save the file as a PSD and turn off photoshop and then i have to turnit on again. Why is this happening ?. Sorry for my english

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which Wacom tablet are you using?

Also have you updated your Wacom drivers?

Another thing we will need to know is what type of computer are you using?....  Mac or PC?  How old it is? 

Which version of Photoshop are you using?

It could be a number of factors.  We just need more info so that an ACP can answer your question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using a wacom intuos s and yes i have a newest wacom drivers. I have a pc, 2020 bought (windows 10 home,AMD Ryzen 5 3600, ram 35gb,GeForce GTX 1660 . I have a latest version of photoshop v22.1.1. Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There seems to be  a problem in Wacom driver 6.3.42-2 install 6.3.41-1 with Photoshop

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

*32gb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines