Photoshop Crashing

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Almost very day when I try to open Photoshop, it says there is a "system error" - when this happens it won't open any file, and the program will not close unless forced with an "end task" command through the task manager on my Windows machine.  The only thing that seems to help is fully uninstalling the program and reinstalling which is now a daily occurrance - please please help me fix this! Its getting to the point where I may need to find another solution for my editing if the program refuses to work. 

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Performance, Problem or error

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

You are not the only one with a problem with Photoshop, But for me even reinstalling has caused a problem for me. The best I can figure is an update is not translating well with the video drive it is using to run on a PC. I had to redownload an older version of Photoshop in hopes that I can make my deadline. 

Hope this helps.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problems! Thank you.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines