• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CS Activation

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an old copy of Photoshop CS which i purchased back in 2006, i have just tried to install it on my spare laptop running Windows 7, the software has installed correctly and i am at the activation part.  I have the serial number and the activation number has been generated but i need the authorisation code.  I have asked the software to activate via Internet but his does not worked, i have tried to call the number to activate over the phone but the phone number is not working and i have also just been on Adobe chat for about an hour to be finally told that the server for this software has expired, try posting on the 'community'.

Any ideas how to generate an Authorisation Code?

I know i could just upgrade but the level of work i will be doing on my spare laptop does not justify the cost.

Thank you

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Photoshop versions CS through to CS3 can no longer be activated. Adobe retired the activation servers and customer care directing you to this forum (or any other) is pointless, we cannot activate either. At the moment CS4- CS6 can still be activated although how long for is anyone's guess given that CS6 was replaced by CC back in 2013.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines