• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CS5.1 opens more than once.with different photos from Bridge

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2021 Apr 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an Imac using 10,10.5   On this computer I have Adobe Photoshop CS5.1  I've been using it with no problems for a long time.  All of a sudden I am able to open one picture in Bridge (left) and then when I try and open a different picture in Bridge(right), I get this message:

jgh1147_0-1619218249724.png

I cannot do anything but hit either choice and both simply open a different version of the same application and now I cannot do what I normally do with the photos, such as cutting and combining or altering images.  Anyone have a thought as to what I should do?  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I think this is due to the very old version of software adobe has stopped the updates from them...regards

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have any backup drives connected?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You cannot open multiple instances of the same application file on Mac like you can on Windows. So, yes, Bridge may be seeing a Time Machine drive with a second copy of Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines