• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CS5/CS6

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2020 Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When using Photoshop CS5 or CS6 with Windows 10 and an Nvidia GTX1070 graphics card, I get the same issue when using the graphics acceleration/Open GL drawing option. If I select this and open an image, whenever I resize the image window it flickers to the point it hurts your eyes. If I disable hardware acceleration, this problem goes away.

It's not really an issue with CS5 but in CS6 you cannot use lighting effects among other things if you disable the acceleration.

Is there any kind of fix for this in either photoshop or the graphics card settings?

I hope someone can help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try downloading the latest driver from Nvidia, and see if that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also Nvidia has three drivers t\for their Geforce adapters on their Web site.

image.png

While the recommend one is their Game Ready Driver,  Nvidia State that the Studio Diver is for the Creative users that use professional application like Adobe's.

image.png

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already had the latest game ready driver installed and that was giving the flickering when re-sizing an image window.

I tried installing the studio drivers and that unfortunately didn't change anything

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have an Nvidia quadro when I resize a image window I would say the size chaging is a bit junpy not smooth scaling. I would not call the windows jumpy size changing I see flashing.   Its much the same in PS 21.1.1 as it is in CS6 13.1.2

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines