Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CS5 Installation Problem

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2016 Dec 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello

I am trying to install Photoshop CS5 from a disk but it is giving me the following error:

"Installer failed to initialize. Please download Adobe Support Advisor to detect the problem"

I cannot find the Adobe Support Advisor. also I am running Windows 10 but that should not be a problem as I am already using CS4 on the same machine

appreciate help

regards

HAseeb

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please download a new installation file from this link and try again:

<Download Adobe Creative Suite 5 products >

You can use your CS5 serial number to activate it.

Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2016 Dec 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you - i did try that and it gave me the same error message. I will try again though.

one question when i go the link above, it shows me two files for windows. Do I need to download both or just one? I guess they are both the same and only difference being the language - so i just need to download the relevant one file?

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you select the "setup.exe" file   R-Click it and select "run as administrator"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines