• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CS5 printing wrong amount of copies

New Here ,
May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Photoshop CS5 and it has worked pretty well for me. One issue i do have is that it will always print the number of copies the previous print job had. If i had a 50 copy print job, my current print job will print 50 regardless of wether i changed it to another number. I often print 50 copies of large labels but before i print out a batch, i like to print out singlely so that i can make sure everything lines up. So i end up wasting 49 sheets if i don't get to the printer in time. Once everything is lined up properly, i try to print a batch but it will only print 1 because that was the number i was printing at a time while getting everything lined up. I believe photoshop is the only software that i have this issue with. Everything prints out the amount requested.

Anyone else have this issue. Its very perplexing.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

There is an easier solution. If you open up the  print dialogue (CTRL P) and select the number of prints you want but instead of clicking on PRINT, just click on DONE. Then open up print again and click PRINT and it will print the amount you selected.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 29, 2020 May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same problem. Even the Print One Copy option doesn't work as it should. It just goes rogue and does whatever it wants. My "solution" is to just put the amount of paper for the job I need in the printer, let Photoshop be incompetent, and then cancel the print job after my paper's run out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is an easier solution. If you open up the  print dialogue (CTRL P) and select the number of prints you want but instead of clicking on PRINT, just click on DONE. Then open up print again and click PRINT and it will print the amount you selected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm aware of that method. Not only did I try that already, but it was the first advice that came up when I searched for a solution.

If you guys refuse to believe users when they have problems, how do you expect to help them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines