Highlighted

Photoshop CS6 needs "upright tool" with 4 options in camera raw

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Photoshop / Bridge CS6 (camera raw 9.1.1). Current help videos (dated 2013) show camera raw with an upright tool that has 4 options to correct tilt and shift including automatic. Is there an update for camera raw with those options included? Also, while working on an image in Photoshop, how do I open it in Camera Raw without backing out of Photoshop and reopening it in Bridge? Camera Raw does not show up in Photoshop"filters". Thank you.

TOPICS
How to, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop CS6 needs "upright tool" with 4 options in camera raw

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Photoshop / Bridge CS6 (camera raw 9.1.1). Current help videos (dated 2013) show camera raw with an upright tool that has 4 options to correct tilt and shift including automatic. Is there an update for camera raw with those options included? Also, while working on an image in Photoshop, how do I open it in Camera Raw without backing out of Photoshop and reopening it in Bridge? Camera Raw does not show up in Photoshop"filters". Thank you.

TOPICS
How to, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 13, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The features you're looking for are only available with Photoshop on a Cloud subscription plan.

CS6 is only compatible with Camera Raw up to version 9.1.1 so you already have the latest version available for CS6.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 13, 2020 1
JJMack LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CS6 ACR will not be updated its support ended years ago.

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 13, 2020 0