• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Cs6 Pen Pressure Not Working

Community Beginner ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there. I am using Ipad 6th gen and Apple Pencil 1. To draw, I use the EasyCanvas application to connect my tablet to computer and drawing on Photoshop Cs6 on my computer. But there is no difference in drawing whether I pressing the pencil or not while drawing. I use Hard Round Pressure Opacity as a brush. When I activate the pen pressure feature in the Shape Dynamics section of the brush preset, a small triangle appears on the side. When I come on this triangle, I see the text "control by pen pressure requires the use of a pressure sensitive tablet". Photoshop Cs6 does not have pen pressure feature? Or does my tablet not support the pen pressure feature? I would be glad if you could help. Thanks.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CS6 runs on windows and Mac operating systems.  On Windows CS6 only has WinTabs support for interfacing with Pen devices.  Make sure your pen device is configured to use wintab api if you use Windows. CS6 does not have support for Windows INK pen device API.  I do not know if there is device support for Apple pencils for Windows  and Mac OSX systems.  I thought Apple pencils only work on iPads  CS6 does not run on iPads.  There are I believe some iPad app like Astropad that you can connect your iPad to  a Mac not a PC and use your iPad as table with  Photoshop on the Mac.  However I do not know if all versions of Photoshop can be used.  CS6 is very old software and a particular Mac OSX version may be required.  CS6 can not run on the latest Mac operating systems.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the detailed feedback.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Easy Canvas is not supported for Pen Pressure in Photoshop. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I use Krita in the same way. No problem with pen pressure. I wanted to solve this problem because I am used to using Photoshop. I think I need to change the Photoshop version. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines