• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CS6 portable?

Enthusiast ,
Jun 04, 2012 Jun 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm pretty sure that when the beta came out there was something in one of the reviews about PS CS6 offering a portable. But can't find anything regarding this in the product line-up now.

Did this apply only to the beta version or does PS CS6 final release also offer a portable version? Or have i totally got the wrong end of the stick?

Cheers...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only "portable" reference to Photoshop I could find was a pirated version loaded with malware on torrent sites.

Other than that, I have no idea what you're referring to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chris... yup... those are the only ones i can find as well now... but am pretty sure that when the beta was released one of the write-ups said that now, for the first time, PS would also be installable as a portable. Oh well, not that important...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2014 Feb 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chris, how can I get rid of photoshop cs6? I was looking for the price of photoshop and I came across the photoshop cs6 "portable" and now I found out that it is a virus and malware. How can I get rid of it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 04, 2014 Feb 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

TwinJesters, I'd try this:

http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/cs5-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Then scan your system for malware, e.g., with Avast! free edition or similar.

-Noel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a portable version of my own licensed Photoshop 6.0 (not CS6) that I made with the help from a recipe here.

Because of activation in modern releases, it seems nearly impossible for a legitimate portable version. There's not much that Adobe could do to tie a single license to a single portable USB drive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Marian... thanks for that reply... noticed you mentioned that in another reply when i was searching the forums before posting...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps what you are refereing to is the cloud version where you can access it from any computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Curt, thanks for the reply.... no, not referrring to the cloud version... as mentioned, was pretty sure some review mentioned PS CS6 would have a portable version... but must have misread or got the wrong end of the stick. Not really that important...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines