• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CS6 serial number

Community Beginner ,
Sep 30, 2016 Sep 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I bought the Photoshop CS6 Full Extended version online and recently when I try to re-install to my PC, it keeps asking me to input the serial number, however, I only have the licence key and can't find the serial number in the email.  Could you please tell me what should I do ?

Thanks,

Amy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 30, 2016 Sep 30, 2016

Go to the main Adobe.com web page. Access your account. There you can find your serial number.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to the main Adobe.com web page. Access your account. There you can find your serial number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Silkrooster,

Thanks for your reply.

I have already tried to search it in my Adobe.com profile page, however, I didn't input anything in it.

Apart from your suggestion, is there any other way that I can get back my serial number ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 01, 2016 Oct 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't need to store your number there, Adobe does it for you when you register. Since you purchased a digital download, it should be there. Have you set up an account?

Other than that, look in your email they should have sent you an email that has your serial number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 02, 2016 Oct 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1) Adobe didn't do it for me when I bought the CS6.

2) I looked through my email and I only find the license key and no serial number inside, that's why I raise a request in the forum see if there is any other method that I can get my serial number back.

Anyway, thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 03, 2016 Oct 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried entering in the license number? I am almost certain it is the same thing. (don't quote me though)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 04, 2016 Oct 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Already tried but can't fit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2016 Oct 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can't find

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 28, 2016 Dec 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also trying to install my photoshop CS6 which I bought through Amazon or ebay.  I entered the serial number and am told it's the wrong serial number.  I've followed everything else in this blog and end up with the same situation:  no installation.  I think your instructions must be for people who buy your adobe products on adobe.  So, what do I do now? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 28, 2016 Dec 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The directions will be the same  no matter the seller. I would return it and look for a more reputable seller on those sites or a different site. Unless you made a mistake typing the serial number, I would say your copy is pirated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2017 Mar 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how can i got my serial number

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 22, 2017 Mar 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lost information - see reply #1 in https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2008767

- page has links to programs to find an installed serial number in Mac or Windows

- includes link to your Adobe account to check for registered serial numbers

- when you find your serial number(s) write them down and put in a desk drawer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2020 May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop serial nomber key send mm

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have a serial number problem: my PS6 bought in 2002 has a serial number starting with PWW250R ... No alpha characters are allowed in the serial number dialog ... it wants only numbers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This version is EOL and may not work with recent OS versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah it does still work with Win10. My solution was that the s/n I was using
is for an upgrade so I had to work back through the versions for a starting
serial number, and then the s/n of an original qualifying product.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah it does still work with Win10. My solution was that the s/n I was using
is for an upgrade so I had to work back through the versions for a starting
serial number, and then the s/n of an original qualifying product.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2022 Mar 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please my serial number

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 05, 2022 Mar 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

raj23448398flgb, this is a public forum. We don't know your serial number. Fake Adobe staff may contact you, do not reply to them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2023 Jul 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am the original legal owner of Photoshop CS6 & installed it on Mac 10.11.6  I have the serial number but there is nowhere to register it & it tells me that I am using a trial version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2023 Oct 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

serial number code

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines