Photoshop CS6 suddenly turn to trial mode

Community Beginner ,
Feb 07, 2021 Feb 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got the mesage:

Creative Suite 6 Design Standard Trial

Your trial has expired. You can continue to use Creative Suite 6 Design Standard by purchasing the software. Buy now.

I can not use my Photoshop CS6 any more, what is happening? I bought Design Standard CS6 in the year 2012, I am the owner!

Pleas help.

TOPICS
Mac, Problem or error

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you update your Mac system  I believe parts or CS6 is 32Bit code CS6 may not be compatible with Apples newest system.  Try to Activate CS6 with your serial.

JJMack

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for your quick answer JJMack! I am not a tecnical type (besides I am not eaven a native speeker of English) but as far as I know my sistem, OS X El Capitan v. 10.11.6,  is updated. What you mean Activate CS6 with my serial? Should I just start it again somehow with the 24-digits serial number, written on the software CD box, or delete the programe completely and louded it from the CD as I did the first time?

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 28, 2021 Feb 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not an answer. I've been busy these days, here is my report. Fistly I try loaded my stand alone Adobe Design Standard CS6 right from the original DVD. It was surprisingly far from simple. Finally I somehow got something, sadly just the Photoshop. Then I started look after the Design CS6 in my Time Capsule and managed restor only the Illustrator. Well, better than nothing, but I badly need my InDesign too. After long hard work I eventually got it! I was enthusiastic, immediately started a document and got the message: Configuration error, Error 11. The application simply refuse to start. Any ideas? (OS X El Capitan 10.11.6, memory 12 GB) And one more thing, I installed a big antivirus program hopefuly turn my iMac to some sort Fort Knox, just in case.

P. S.: I do not used the Cloud, I never used a trial mode of an application, I never used any Creative Cloud software.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines