• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CS6

New Here ,
May 01, 2021 May 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Photoshop CS6, the last version before Adobe became greedy.  Several times, t

Dome of the finctions mysteriously disappear.  Last night, the clone was affected as well as the function for image size.  DO I erase the program and reinstall it. I have the disk and all the info that I bought it from ADOBE DURECTLY?  I am a senior birdwatcher  who loves taking photos of birds and I use it a lot.  I can't afford to pay $9.99 a month.  Please HELP.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 01, 2021 May 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

»DO I erase the program and reinstall it.«

That would not seem prudent; if at all then uninstall the application, do not manually trash the application because other files (preferences etc.) might be left behind. 

Ans registereing the license anew might be bothersome. 

But first: 

»Several times, t

Dome of the finctions mysteriously disappear.  Last night, the clone was affected as well as the function for image size.«

Please provide more more meaningful information about the problem/s. 

What have you done for all-purpose trouble-shooting so far? 

Restoring Preferences after making sure all customized presets like Actions, Patterns, Brushes etc. have been saved might be a good starting point:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/basic-trouble-shooting-steps.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines