• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CS6

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have chatted with an Adobe service person.  He/she could not fix my problem.  I was told to go the community for help.  My problem is this, I have a folder marked Pictures.  When I open Photoshop CS6, I go to Bridge and when I try to open pictures there are non of photos there bit a few taken from my iPhone.  I am working on an IMac.  These photos were there in April and this Summer.  All of a sudden no photos.  I was told to reinstate which I did because there were components missing.  How do I find my photos?  I went to iCloud and not there either.  Thank you in advance for any help anyone can give me!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post over from the "Using the Community" forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum.

I hope this helps. Best of luck to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try using the Apple Mac File manager Finder to locate the files you are looking for. 

Typing in .jpg in the search feature should turn up all images that have a jpg extension.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To be perfectly clear, your photos are not "in" Photoshop or Bridge. They are stored on your disk system, and if they are no longer where you expect them to be, it's because you have moved or deleted them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines