Highlighted

Photoshop desktop Icon

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi in a recent upgrade of windows 10. I have lost my Photoshop icon to open the program. Can anybody advise where it may be located so I can reinstall it? 

Many thanks.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop desktop Icon

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi in a recent upgrade of windows 10. I have lost my Photoshop icon to open the program. Can anybody advise where it may be located so I can reinstall it? 

Many thanks.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 22, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Navigate here:

exe1.png

Select "photoshop.exe", right-click and from the contextual menu "Pin to taskbar". I already have it there, so it says "unpin". Or you can choose "pin to start menu", and from there make a shortcut to your desktop if you still prefer that way.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2020 1
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, thank you so much for the help. It all worked okay and I am extremely grateful for your help and for taking the time to answer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 27, 2020 0