• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop disappeared from creative cloud apps

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using Photoshop for years, but was recently having an issue with my screen flashing whenever I used a brush or selection tool. Tech support told me to uninstall the app, and now I can't re-install it. Whenever I search for Photoshop in creative cloud I can click it and then it just takes me back to my page with all of my other apps installed. Same thing happens when I try to download it directly from Adobe online. I've tried all kinds of things such as Safe boot restarting, reinstalling my mac OS, creating a new user on my computer, but nothing. Please help me get Photoshop back. I'm on a 2018 Macbook Pro running 10.15.7

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You install Photoshop from the Creative Cloud desktop app. There will be an "install" button next to the listing in the app.

Don't look for standalone installers! That's not how it normally works now.

BTW the flashing screen points to a video driver problem, not Photoshop. But if you want to "fix" Photoshop it's much more effective to reset preferences than to reinstall. Unless the install is outright corrupt.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines