Photoshop disappeared from my computer

Community Beginner ,
Sep 21, 2019 Sep 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've worked with Photoshop for many years.  Last night, it disappeared from my computer.  First, it stopped working and I pressed control, alt, delete.  Now, when I go to C:\ProgramFiles\Adobe, there is Bridge (works just fine) and a yellow folder that says Adobe Photoshop CC 2019.  Under that is Plug-ins, which is totally empty.  Under that is Required which holds  CEP, Plug-ins and typesupport.  Anything I try to go to under CEP is empty and the same with the remaining two. So all of my plug-ins, filters, brushes, fonts, etc. are gone.  And no, I didn't have a backup.  I don't dare load it again in case this will happen over and over.  Has this happened to anyone else, and what could have caused it?  Probably a myriad of things, right?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there anything in C:/Users/Username/AppData/Roaming/Adobe/AdobePhotoshopCC2019/ ? And what do you see in the Crative Cloud desktop app?

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

C:/Users/Username/AppData/Roaming/Microsoft/Windows/Start Menu/Programs/Topaz Labs/Topaz Studio, etc.  That's it.  Creative Cloud.exe takes me to the usual thing where you see your installed Adobe programs, etc.  Photoshop would seem to be there but when you click OPEN, it's not.  Of course, it's the same with Camera Raw.  I had just downloaded some art brushes from Adobe, but it didn't happen just after that.  I also looked for a .log and it was empty

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2021 Mar 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop  disappeared from my computer too, last week. When I go to the Creative Cloud Desktop, I can click on "install" and it starts installing but then after 93% the installation fails.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines