Highlighted

Photoshop Discoloration

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got a new Surface book 3 and the color settings on the display seem just fine--when I open my newly downloaded photoshop--the white is a sepia tone in any file that I open. I can't figure it out! I think it is a problem within Photoshop because other drawing programs are not discolored. 

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop Discoloration

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got a new Surface book 3 and the color settings on the display seem just fine--when I open my newly downloaded photoshop--the white is a sepia tone in any file that I open. I can't figure it out! I think it is a problem within Photoshop because other drawing programs are not discolored. 

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like a defective profile. 

What happens when you use (just for testing and not as a permanent solution) the sRGB profile as monitor profile? 

See DFpsse’s post over on 

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/color-displays-incorrectly-in-photoshop/m-p/11225610?page=1...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines