• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Display Glitch

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2020 Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My photoshop display is having an extreme glitch.

The menu bar (file, edit, type, etc.) is just a grey bar. There is no minimize or exit options. I can still hover over these options and use the menus, but I have to guess where they are.

The tool bars do not show up. Most of them are dark grey lines. I have tried following tutorials to restore them and nothing changed.

The display parts are overlapping, different workspaces are worse than others. You can see the home menu underneath the workspace (my account icon, the photoshop logo). 
When I open multiple projects, I cannot see that there are multiple open. If I hover over the general area and drag, I can sometimes pull the second project into it's own window. You can see the project as an outline around that window.

I have attempted to install older versions, I have done a malware scan, I have uninstalled and cleared all my preferences. I cannot think of what else to do.

20200304_191802.jpg20200304_191817.jpg20200304_191830.jpg

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did this always exist, or maybe after you installed a tutorial. Try hitting "F" to toggle the 3 full screen modes.

Screen Shot 2020-03-04 at 7.11.47 PM.png

If that dont work reset your photshop prefs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2020 Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have tried both of these a few times and it still didn't work. I even tried uninstalling the entire Adobe creative cloud and reinstalling just Photoshop. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
People's Champ ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines