• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop displays transparent edge around document that has no transparency

Explorer ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop is displaying a 1 pixel transparent line around the edge of my document, even though the document has no transparency. Zooming the document to different magnifications makes the transparent edge either disappear or return or randomly shift to a different edge. This seems to be related to GPU acceleration as turning "Use Graphics Processor" off makes the transparency disappear.

I have included a couple of screenshots showing a simple document with just a flat black background layer. At 100% maginification the edge is present. At 200% the edge is no longer there.

Photoshop 21.1.3

Windows 10

Nvidia RTX 2070 Super

Nvidia Driver 442.92

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It there transparency when you view the actual image? Zoom 100%. At any other zoom you are not viewing the actual image.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, it's not a big issue when we zoom out it sometimes show when you save anything it did not come with that...regards

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here even with 21.2.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2022 Dec 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you find any workaround for this?

This has been such a pain point for me since my work invovles a lot of zooming and manually editing pixels around edges. It only happens when I use gpu acceleration AND work on indexed color mode (which is the default mode for png files).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines