• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop doenst display the menu bar(file,edit,image,etc) on Windows. Whats the problem?

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2021 Apr 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

i have a problem with Photoshop.I use a laptop with widnows and recently i install photoshop.My computer is new and has all the updates but i can not see the menu bar with file,edit,image,etc. When i put the mouse sensor on the top of the option display only the widnow open but i can not see which option i open.(i have an example with photo) 

I have also illustrator and works fine. 

thank you 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2021-04-25 at 12.53.08 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Laptops often have two GPUs. A low power Intel which uses less battery, and high power Nvidia for games and Photoshop etc.  This can cause problems with Photoshop.

Open Preferences and click on the Performance tab, and tell us what GPU is displayed?

If it is seeing an Intel GPU you need to force it to use it's high power GPU (if it has one)

Scroll down to iten in the link below and follow the required steps.

Troubleshoot Photoshop graphics processor (GPU) and graphics driver issues (adobe.com)

Please let us know either way if this fixes your issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you for your answer. Is written unknown GPU as the photo bellow. Should i follow the same process?

178484378_299826458251233_739920170288421086_n.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines