Highlighted

Photoshop does not save image to computer (v 21.2.4)

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!
Suddenly I have problems saving an image from Photoshop to my computer. I can save in the cloud, but not on my computer. When I say "Save as", the program offers me both options. And then when I select my computer, nothing happens, the process doesn't continue. 

Does anyone have a solution for this?
Thanks, Jette

TOPICS
Bug, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop does not save image to computer (v 21.2.4)

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!
Suddenly I have problems saving an image from Photoshop to my computer. I can save in the cloud, but not on my computer. When I say "Save as", the program offers me both options. And then when I select my computer, nothing happens, the process doesn't continue. 

Does anyone have a solution for this?
Thanks, Jette

TOPICS
Bug, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 10, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, are you running Adobe Photoshop on MacOS Catalina? If so, I suggest you follow this guide: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/photoshop-and-macos-catalina.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 10, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your answer, yes, I work with Catalina. Together with the latest Photoshop version. I can't find a solution for my problem under the link. I would like to save a picture that I have edited under a new name on my local computer. This is not possible? Catalina has already been around for a year...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 10, 2020 0