• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop does not show correct name file after saving

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, does anyone else have problems after the new update? When I save a file it still shows the old name in the subject when working in photoshop. I did not notice it at first and because of that I accidentally resaved the original file and lost it. It is super daunting having to save a file, then closing the file without saving (so you don't resave the current file) and then opening the newly saved file to access it.

The weird thing is also that the first option that I get when saving under cmd+s is PSB file (large photoshop file). Anyone else experiencing this? NOTE: I have already re-installed Photoshop and restarted my Mac many times.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What old Name are you referring to and where is that name.  If you save a document you opened from a file and save it with a new file name no old files are deleted. The old files still exists with the old names.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines