Hello, my PC does not start Photoshop,

although other apps from Adobe work

shows that does not answer and all

Sorry for the translation, I used google translate

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Oct 06, 2018 Oct 06, 2018

Try uninstalling and reinstalling Photoshop.

If that does not work, you may have some system problems, you may wish to run Windows' built-in "System File Checker", which you can google for instructions. And you may wish to run a safe registry cleaner, CCleaner. Beware of most "registry cleaner" programs which can be dangerous and full of adware, but CCleaner is the OK one and I have used it safely for many years and many versions of Windows including extensive use with Windows 10 on many differen

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Participant ,
Oct 06, 2018 Oct 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try uninstalling and reinstalling Photoshop.

If that does not work, you may have some system problems, you may wish to run Windows' built-in "System File Checker", which you can google for instructions. And you may wish to run a safe registry cleaner, CCleaner. Beware of most "registry cleaner" programs which can be dangerous and full of adware, but CCleaner is the OK one and I have used it safely for many years and many versions of Windows including extensive use with Windows 10 on many different computers. Regular use of it can prevent a lot of mysterious system problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 07, 2018 Oct 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

lambiloon's comment was useful and correct too. The ordinary Windows program uninstaller can leave traces of software that are not fully cleaned up, and the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool will take care of the uninstall more fully. And then my mention of CCleaner, which is a totally separate third-party tool from Piriform Software, is also good for an extra precaution (and may help with other aspects of your computer outside of Adobe stuff).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

What error messages , if any, do you get when you try and run Photoshop?

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi use Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to remove Photoshop completely from computer then hope all will be good...Thanks.

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines