• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop doesn't open - scratch disks are full

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I hope that everyone is well dressed in this difficult stage for the world. I needed help to start my photoshop on Macbook air. From one day to the next, he stopped opening saying that "the scratch disks are full" and that I need to find another source of location. The point is that I have erased EVERYTHING from the computer and the problem remains. I have practically 6GB free ... Can you please help me in this situation with me? Thank you. Sincerely. 

Captura de ecrã 2021-03-25, às 15.46.06.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your screenshot shows 4GB free and that is nowhere near enough. Photoshop scratch files can easily exceed 100GB depending on what you are doing

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Read this Help file to better understand Scratch Disks:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/scratch-disks-preferences.html

If Photoshop doesn't open, then you don't have enough space, even for a small file.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines