Photoshop doesn't recognize my nvidia gtx 1650 since the last update

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2021 Apr 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop doesn't recognize my nvidia gtx 1650 since the last update and before anyone tells me to follow the instructions on the page, let me tell you theres pretty much nothing i have not try. So the reason why i write this is because i know im not the only one with this problem and if i can make some noise to make it fix, the better for all of us. Thanks.

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Been there this evening (writing from Europe). Revert to version 22.2.0 and all will be good. Seems the newest update (23+) sucks in the aspect of GPU acceleration.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Tomas, thank you, i did that and it works, now im going to report the issue in the other link Dave gave me.

(Writing from Latin America)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"So the reason why i write this is because i know im not the only one with this problem and if i can make some noise to make it fix, the better for all of us"

No point in making a noise here. This forum is answered by volunteer Photoshop users, we do not work for Adobe.

You can raise bug reports at the link below , where they will be seen by Adobe staff.
https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, i'll do that.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines