• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop doesn't show any text at all

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just installed Photoshop 2021 and, while trying to use it for the first time, there is no text at all showing up in the entire tool. I'm not talking specifically about images, the issue's happening in the whole tool (check attached image).

I'm on a fresh install, Windows 10, the current language of Photoshop is Portuguese.

jane-e_0-1619523067592.png

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I couldn't see an image in that PNG.

Re text, ensure you're not typing (say) white on white or the size of the font is so big (or so small) it can't be seen, or the leading is vast. Check these items out in the Character panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Derek, there is not an image in the screenshot, that's the welcome page that shows right after I start the software. As you can see, there is no text showing in the pop-up screen, nor in the sidebar or anywhere else.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've brightened your screen shot to better show the problem.

What operating system are you using?

What version of Photoshop?

We have seen two or three similar posts just recently, and in at least two of those cases the posters were using OSX 10.14 Mojave. Another issue was that they have no menu bar.  Photoshop's system requirements say that while it will run with Mojave, but that Catalina or Big Sur are recommended.

Does this tie in with your situation at all?

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I forgot to say that if you are running Mojave then you might need to roll back the Photoshop version you are using.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Trevor, I'm using latest version available via Creative Cloud (2021), using Windows 10 Pro 64-bits.

The only issue I see with the system requirements is RAM, since my current workstation has only 4GBs. I can run Lightroom with no issues, though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines