Highlighted

photoshop doesn't work after 7 day trial

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys

i signed up for Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom package, had a 7 days free trail and then was charged as for full month, 12,29 E but cannot use it anymore and just 6 days passed since i was charged.
So i don't understand why i cannot use it now and i m asked to pay for it again.
do you know sth about it, this is how it works?
you cannot reach anyone in adobe to get the answer to that
cheers>>
TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

photoshop doesn't work after 7 day trial

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys

i signed up for Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom package, had a 7 days free trail and then was charged as for full month, 12,29 E but cannot use it anymore and just 6 days passed since i was charged.
So i don't understand why i cannot use it now and i m asked to pay for it again.
do you know sth about it, this is how it works?
you cannot reach anyone in adobe to get the answer to that
cheers>>
TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 28, 2020 0
davescm LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I understand you correctly, you have an up to date paid subscription but are still getting trial messages? If so, see here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/manage-account/kb/stop-creative-cloud-trial-mode-after-purchase.html

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 28, 2020 0