Highlighted

Photoshop erasing a mask 100%

Community Beginner ,
Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you look at this URL, it will show you the problem. In here I have a PNG file on top of a image and I am trying to do erase of one person's feet coming out from the front of another and if you notice, you will find that not 100% erase but may be98%, I looked at all options including reset tool OR going to preference --> performance and check that box for legacy but nothing worked.

help!

https://youtu.be/bpBc6Locy2I 

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Omar_Fathy | Adobe Community Professional

The foreground color is the color that used in Erasing Brush Tool.
Please Edit this color and make it Rich Black ( Make sure that it is the darkest black or use the bottom right black color from the color picker cube)
or use these numbers for the darkest black:

R = 0
G = 0

B = 0

Topics

Bug, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop erasing a mask 100%

Community Beginner ,
Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you look at this URL, it will show you the problem. In here I have a PNG file on top of a image and I am trying to do erase of one person's feet coming out from the front of another and if you notice, you will find that not 100% erase but may be98%, I looked at all options including reset tool OR going to preference --> performance and check that box for legacy but nothing worked.

help!

https://youtu.be/bpBc6Locy2I 

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Omar_Fathy | Adobe Community Professional

Please Edit this color and make it Rich Black ( Make sure that it is the darkest black or use the bottom right black color from the color picker cube)

R = 0
G = 0

B = 0

Topics

Bug, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

R = 0
G = 0

B = 0

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dammm I messed up 😞 after correcting it, I see it is working. I really need a serious break!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines