• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop error documents must be saved before merging

Community Beginner ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to create a GIF and I exported my layers. I resaved pics as JPeg and PSD. I tried to upload them as stacks and it keeps telling me Docoments must be saved before merging. Can anyone break this down to me like I am 5 years old? I am learning this on my own like most of you LOL. I am about to screamMMM.

School project 

Thank You

Luna

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hahah funny if only it was that easy.... This is happens while I load files into stacks. when I click on ADD open files it says "Documents must be saved b4 they can be merged" not sure why I am getting this. My files are saved on my desktop. THis never happened before. 

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
People's Champ ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And what exactly do you do, press or call?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Press or call? This is a school project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
People's Champ ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Explain to me, as a five year old child to a three year old child, what is "I tried to upload them as stacks and it keeps telling me Docoments must be saved before merging."

upd.

... and still has a poor understanding of English

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

are you insulting me?? Your response is a little confusing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
People's Champ ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I just don’t understand anything, and you don’t explain. Maybe someone else will understand the order of your actions and give advice.

Удачи...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Loll I'm having similar discommunication on the forum - I'm sure you know what I mean 😛

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines