Highlighted

photoshop error message 2021

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anybody experiencing problems with Adobe Photoshop? seems it's updated itself to the 2021 version on my desktop - just getting an error message "could not complete your request because of a program error" when I try to open any files - Adobe Lightroom is working OK
Anybody got a fix?
Thanks
TOPICS
Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

photoshop error message 2021

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anybody experiencing problems with Adobe Photoshop? seems it's updated itself to the 2021 version on my desktop - just getting an error message "could not complete your request because of a program error" when I try to open any files - Adobe Lightroom is working OK
Anybody got a fix?
Thanks
TOPICS
Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 24, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same message for a few days, very annoing and makes it impossible to work. Normally I have a previous version still working, but with this cloud thing they erased the 2020 version. Very bad idea , not professional. Do not know the work around yet

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 27, 2020 0
mglush LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Here is a link that gives instructions on how to install previous versions of your creative cloud apps: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/install-previous-version.html#Howtoretainpreviousvers...

Let us know if that helps!

Michelle

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 27, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 27, 2020 0