• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop error version 22.3

Community Beginner ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Morning, Since I try to open  an image, or want to edit an image, it tells me that there is an error,  I uninstalled the program and reinstalled it and the same error continues.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

I have solved It now, please uninstall the Microsoft security patch (KB5000802). 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We need more information to help you: What is the error message? What operating system do you work with? Did you change anything before the error message appeared? You could try to install an older version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After installing version 22.3, the report was always done, in Dutch:

Kan deze bewerking niet voltooien als gevolg van een programmafout' (Unable to complete this operation due to a program error)

I have tried all "troubleshooting". Not a positive result. Version 22.2 reverted. No more problems. Of course I keep getting the message to update. I won't do that anymore.
(I transferred this text from Dutch with Translate)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Running Windows 10. Have the same problem when installing and using Photoshop version 22.3. If I try to save an existing PSD via File > Export > Save for web I get a pop up that just says it error. I tried to reset my preferences using 

Windows

• ctrl + alt + shift. I tried to uninstall and reinstall. The only thing I could do was go back to the prior version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have solved It now, please uninstall the Microsoft security patch (KB5000802). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Luis

If this is the solution, that's a possibility. But beware: Microsoft probably didn't offer this patch for nothing. Safety?
Thanks anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you are absolutely right, but if there are no other options, it is what can be done, waiting for Adobe to solve the problem,that is why I report it, here, to see what they raise Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Suffered with the same problem, in PS 22.3. Maybe worse: I could not use a single keyboard shortcut for anything, I could not "select all," even using the menu selection. Wow. I gave up quickly on it. I uninstalled it. As with yours, the message is generic, there is no code, error ID, no nothing. Something like "The action could not be completed because of a program error."  

I see that you mentioned removing a Windows patch resolves it. Well, there's no way I could get that done. My company IT dept. won't remove a security patch because of this. 

It's alright, though. The prior installation, 21.2.6, works perfectly. I'll give a future update a chance if Adobe can specifically assure users that they've corrected this hassle. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines