Highlighted

Photoshop Error when you are Using Photoshop

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My photoshop has been not working properly and has just been showing a grey screen when photoshop has opened. This may have been caused by accidentally deleting some photoshop flies while trying to free up my scratch disks for photoshop. I search up photoshop temp and erased all of the files that showed up. Please help. I attached. screenshot of what happens when Photoshop is open.

TOPICS
Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop Error when you are Using Photoshop

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My photoshop has been not working properly and has just been showing a grey screen when photoshop has opened. This may have been caused by accidentally deleting some photoshop flies while trying to free up my scratch disks for photoshop. I search up photoshop temp and erased all of the files that showed up. Please help. I attached. screenshot of what happens when Photoshop is open.

TOPICS
Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 28, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cole,

Sorry to hear that. Please try reinstalling Photoshop through the Creative Cloud app and let us know how it goes.

Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 28, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried doing that twice and restarting my computer as well. I think it has something to do with the files I erased. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 28, 2020 0