Highlighted

Photoshop Error

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am Using Photoshop 21.0.3 and using the Export option and trying to render a Video, however it gets stuck at almost 95%. and dose not initilaize the vidoe rander.

pls advise?

Screen Shot 2020-02-18 at 3.23.31 PM.png

Topics

CC FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop Error

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am Using Photoshop 21.0.3 and using the Export option and trying to render a Video, however it gets stuck at almost 95%. and dose not initilaize the vidoe rander.

pls advise?

Screen Shot 2020-02-18 at 3.23.31 PM.png

Topics

CC FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to the Photoshop forum from Get Started

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Are you on MacOS Catalina? which format? on a local disk, with all the rights?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem and cannot seem to find an answer.   Everything is up to date.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines