Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Error

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello to the entire community,

I'm working on the design of [website link removed by moderator] when all of a sudden I have a problem when saving the image to Photoshop, the application closes for no reason and I had no problems before.

If anyone has ever had a little problem and how to fix it, I'm a taker.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What have you done for trouble-shooting so far?

Restoring Preferences after making sure all customized presets like Actions, Patterns, Brushes etc. have been saved might be a good starting point:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/basic-trouble-shooting-steps.html

Please read this (in particular the section titled "Supply pertinent information for more timely and effective answers”):

https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community/community-how-to-guide-tips-amp-best-practices/td...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any system info and other specifics like actual save locations, setup of your PS swap files, formats for saving, specs of the source document and so on nobody can even begin to guess. You have to be much more precise and give people something they can actualyl make sense of.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Which version of Photoshop and OS.

How much RAM and spare disk capacity do you have?

Have you tried resetting the Photoshop preferences, which you can do under the General tab in Photoshop preferences?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines