Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Export Help!

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2019 Oct 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I'm hoping someone can help me out. When I save for web on these images (and ones similar), I get the wavy-moire-like effect that isn't ideal for a product page. When I zoom to 100% in photoshop, it doesn't appear but when we upload online it does. Here is the Saved for web image.

H01HT5007_Mustard-Grey_a.jpg

This is the 100% zoom in photoshop.

Screen Shot 2019-10-18 at 2.55.43 PM.png

Can someone help me out so we don't run into this issue? Is it how we export or is it the actual images we are recieving?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 18, 2019 Oct 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If the exported file is viewed at 100%, there should be no moiré.

The problem is that images get scaled a lot on the web these days, with responsive design and all sorts of devices used to view web pages. As you have seen in Photoshop, it's viewing the image at other magnifications than 100% that creates the moiré.

So there isn't much you can do about this, other than trying to export at a size that isn't likely to get scaled so much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines