• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop extensions aren't syncing?

Contributor ,
Sep 18, 2018 Sep 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was trying to use RealLongShadows off of the Adobe store. I clicked the "free" button, and the page refreshed. I looked in Creative Cloud App, and there's no indication that the extension synced. I tried restarting Photoshop and the Creative Cloud App, but neither of those worked. I then tried restarting my computer, then opening CC, then opening Photoshop...and it still did not work. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Sep 19, 2018 Sep 19, 2018

Hi ethandale,

Sorry that the Photoshop extension does not load or show up in the Creative Cloud desktop app.

Could you please take a look at the two article below and let us know if they help?

Install add-ons and extensions for Adobe apps

Unable to install Add-ons for Adobe Creative Cloud products

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Sep 19, 2018 Sep 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi ethandale,

Sorry that the Photoshop extension does not load or show up in the Creative Cloud desktop app.

Could you please take a look at the two article below and let us know if they help?

Install add-ons and extensions for Adobe apps

Unable to install Add-ons for Adobe Creative Cloud products

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines