• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop extensions

Participant ,
Nov 13, 2019 Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know this topic has been posted ad nasausium... I purchased an extension from Exchange - a photo collage maker. Creative Cloud didn't seem to download and install the extension that I could find anywhere. I downloaded the zxp  file and Anastaiy's manager and installed it that way.

When I pull down to Extensions from the Window menu in Photoshop (CC 2020) it's not there. I'm on Windows 10, highly capable laptop, large format monitor, Wacom, etc.

This has been an ongoing problem (for me, at least) in the last several versions of Photoshop, so I'm wondering if anyone has a tried and true method of actually getting extensions to show up.

Any help is appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’ve moved this from “Get Started” to the “Photoshop” forum.

What version of PS and OS are you using and what is the name of the extension? Maybe the link?

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would expect extension that are installed by Adobe Creative cloud desktop to install in new Photoshop install.  However if the extension you use is installed by its own installer or some third party installer. You may well need to install you extension into new version of Photoshop like you need to install third party Plug-ins.  Adobe Photoshop Installers do not migrate some things.  For example Photoshop Scripts add also need to be installed.  I install my Photo Collage and Mockup toolkit and other scripts by linking each Photoshop versions Scripts folder to my Photoshop Scripts folder.  All versions of Photoshop version I install use the same copy of  my added Scripts. I also link Adobe Plug-in folders to my Plug-in folder.

I do use one Extension from Adobe Exchange JSX Launcher it is installed by Adobe into new version Photoshop when Photoshop is installed.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe Photoshop is possibly one of the best  image editing tools  there is. It is packed with a variety of practical functions that you can use to edit or create some amazing images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines