• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop failed to launch.

Community Beginner ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All, many thanks for taking time to read this.

Firstly, the system, Wins 10 (all updated), Graphics drivers all updated, Photoshop also updated. Notebook is Dell Vostro 5471. GPU have been disabled in Photoshop.

Photoshop simply failed to launch, but have discovered a work around.

From the device manager, I see that there are two graphic cards. Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620 and Radeon (TM) 530, the workaround is to disable one of the graphic card, then PS will launch normally.

If anyone can shed some lights on this would be more than greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

PT.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update - solved.

Hi all, sorry the issue was a simpler one which was found on another discussion. Apparently PS does not like multi monitor, once setting the notebook as screen 1, everything was alright.

Previously I had my Notebook as screen 2, and my monitor as screen 1, and most of the time the Notebook's screen would be off., with this setup PS will not launch.

However, setting the Notebook as screen 1 (and keeping it on), and the monitor as screen 2, PS launched with no problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines